- checked our research guides
- read our FAQs and watched our getting started videos
- searched NLA's collections in our catalogue
- looked for items across Australia in TROVE
- accessed online journals and databases through eResources
- spoken to your local library
How can we help?
We can support your research with assistance on subjects covered by our unique collections, and with using the Library's resources.
We can spend up to one hour on enquiries. We may also offer alternative research advice.
We are not able to give advice on legal, financial or health matters and we can't provide answers to assignments and quizzes.
More details are in our Information and Research Policy.