Five Year Plan and Key Indicators
- Five Year Plan (July 2010 - July 2015); updated June 2013
- Key Indicators for measuring progress; June 2009; updated June 2013
- What is a newspaper? Definition of a newspaper adopted by Australian Newspaper Plan libraries, May 2009; updated June 2013
- Australian Newspaper Digitisation Program Selection Policy; January 2013
- Australian Newspaper Plan position statement on newspaper repatriation; May 2013
- National Library of Australia policy on retention and preservation of Australian newspapers; June 2007
- National Library of Australia policy on preservation copying of collection materials; June 2007
- Discussion between cataloguing staff from ANPlan libraries in September 2006 resulted in the development of revised microform cataloguing guidelines - see Libraries Australia Descriptive Cataloguing Policy, Chapter 11: Microforms.
- Environmental conditions for storing print and microfilmed newspapers; March 2011
- Contributor Guidelines - provides information on how organisations can contribute digitised newspapers to Trove
- Building a national treasure published in Gateways, October 2010.
- A Plan for Australian Newspapers published in the National Library Magazine, September 2010.
- Saving Newspapers published in Gateways, April 2010.
- Australian Newspapers - Searched and Found! published in Gateways, June 2009.
- Search and Rescue: The Australian Newspaper Plan published in Gateways, April 2008.
- The Australian Newspaper Plan: Preserving for Permanent Access in the Digital Age published in Gateways, October 2007.
- Long Live the News! published in National Library of Australia News, September 2006.
- A National Plan for Taking our Newspaper Heritage into the Future published in Gateways, February 2006.
For documents relating to the digitisation of newspapers, see the Australian Newspapers Digitisation Program website.
Last updated: 14 May 2013