Our FAQ information is continually expanding. It contains answers written by librarians in response to questions already asked. Type your keyword into the box and click on “Go”.
Can't find the answer? Submit your enquiry online.
Questions in The Spotlight
- How can I access the Library's collection from interstate or overseas?(101496 visits)
- Why register? What does registration allow me to do?(96805 visits)
- How can the National Library of Australia help with my family history research?(122852 visits)
- Can I buy a book from the National Library of Australia?(91314 visits)
- Can the Library value an item for me?(68325 visits)