Our FAQ information is continually expanding. It contains answers written by librarians in response to questions already asked. Type your keyword into the box and click on “Go”.
Can't find the answer? Submit your enquiry online.
Questions in The Spotlight
- How can I access the Library's collection from interstate or overseas?(119750 visits)
- Why register? What does registration allow me to do?(117331 visits)
- How can the National Library of Australia help with my family history research?(144439 visits)
- Can I buy a book from the National Library of Australia?(109735 visits)
- Can the Library value an item for me?(88262 visits)