Our FAQ information is continually expanding. It contains answers written by librarians in response to questions already asked. Type your keyword into the box and click on “Go”.
Can't find the answer? Submit your enquiry online.
Questions in Library services
Page 2 from 2 Pages
- How can I reserve a book?(34147 visits)
- As a non Australian resident can I access the Library's electronic resources?(38240 visits)
- How can I access full-text newspapers online?(33889 visits)
- I have found an item in your catalogue, how can I access it online?(41474 visits)
- Can the Library value an item for me?(64586 visits)
- How can I get a copy of an item held at the National Library?(39733 visits)
- What is Trove and how can I use it?(41363 visits)