Our FAQ information is continually expanding. It contains answers written by librarians in response to questions already asked. Type your keyword into the box and click on “Go”.
Can't find the answer? Submit your enquiry online.
Questions in Library services
Page 2 from 2 Pages
- How can I reserve a book?(36135 visits)
- As a non Australian resident can I access the Library's electronic resources?(40172 visits)
- How can I access full-text newspapers online?(36454 visits)
- I have found an item in your catalogue, how can I access it online?(43443 visits)
- Can the Library value an item for me?(74499 visits)
- How can I get a copy of an item held at the National Library?(41767 visits)
- What is Trove and how can I use it?(44576 visits)