Our FAQ information is continually expanding. It contains answers written by librarians in response to questions already asked. Type your keyword into the box and click on “Go”.
Can't find the answer? Submit your enquiry online.
Questions in Library services
Page 2 from 2 Pages
- How can I reserve a book?(35004 visits)
- As a non Australian resident can I access the Library's electronic resources?(39077 visits)
- How can I access full-text newspapers online?(35218 visits)
- I have found an item in your catalogue, how can I access it online?(42345 visits)
- Can the Library value an item for me?(68179 visits)
- How can I get a copy of an item held at the National Library?(40626 visits)
- What is Trove and how can I use it?(42895 visits)