Our FAQ information is continually expanding. It contains answers written by librarians in response to questions already asked. Type your keyword into the box and click on “Go”.
Can't find the answer? Submit your enquiry online.
Questions in Library services
Page 2 from 2 Pages
- How can I reserve a book?(36551 visits)
- As a non Australian resident can I access the Library's electronic resources?(40549 visits)
- How can I access full-text newspapers online?(36935 visits)
- I have found an item in your catalogue, how can I access it online?(43829 visits)
- Can the Library value an item for me?(77399 visits)
- How can I get a copy of an item held at the National Library?(42200 visits)
- What is Trove and how can I use it?(45353 visits)