People of all ages are welcome to learn about using our collections. You can attend a research skills session, explore our online research guides and FAQs, or watch one of our podcasts. We also offer curriculum-based workshops, tours and presentations to school groups. If you are new to the Library, see our tips on how to get started.
- Attend a learning session at the Library
- Use our research guides to learn about our collections
- Watch how-to videos to help you get started
- Check our FAQs for answers to common visitor questions
- Learn about family history resources at the Library
Contact us about adult learning programs