MARC 21 Concise Bibliographic: Title and Title-Related Fields (20X-24X)
Fields 210-24X contain the title of the item described in the bibliographic record and variant titles that also apply to the item. These fields may be used to generate access points and to display notes for the various titles.
- 210 - ABBREVIATED TITLE (R)
- 222 - KEY TITLE (R)
- 240 - UNIFORM TITLE (NR)
- 242 - TRANSLATION OF TITLE BY CATALOGING AGENCY (R)
- 243 - COLLECTIVE UNIFORM TITLE (NR)
- 245 - TITLE STATEMENT (NR)
- 246 - VARYING FORM OF TITLE (R)
- 247 - FORMER TITLE (R)
Information for Translators and Other Users
Items highlighted in red indicate changes made after the 2003 edition of the MARC 21 Concise Formats was published and are included in the 2004 printed edition of the MARC 21 Concise Formats.