The annual Forum is Libraries Australia’s premier event showcasing all of our latest developments.
At the Forum, service highlights are demonstrated, the Annual Report is presented, and future directions are discussed. Service specific sessions are run during the day, allowing for open examination of issues and discussions of workflows. External keynote speakers are invited to present information on directions and services involving the wider library community.
The Forum is a fantastic opportunity for members to informally meet one another as well as discuss aspects of the service with Libraries Australia staff.
This 1 day Forum, held in a different Australian city every year, attracts around 250 delegates annually.
- 31 October 2013 (University of Melbourne)
- 25 October 2012 (National Library of Australia, Canberra)
- 27 October 2011 (National Wine Centre, Adelaide)
- 20 October 2010 (National Library of Australia, Canberra)
- 6 November 2009 (Hobart Function & Convention Centre)
- 23 October 2008 (Powerhouse Museum, Sydney)
- 6 September 2007 (State Library of Queensland, Brisbane)
- 3 November 2006 (University of Melbourne)
- Kinetica and ABN Annual Users’ Meetings (1995-2005)