Organisations that have staff trained to use our services, are able to exploit the full functionality of Libraries Australia, thus ensuring a more efficient use of their resources.
If you are interested in registering for one of our training courses, please contact the trainer in your state/territory.
Scheduled training courses are advertised on our website and also posted on the discussion lists. If the course you are interested in is not scheduled, please contact the trainer in your state/territory to express your interest, as trainers often have a waiting list and may only be waiting for enough participants to schedule a course.
Need help? Trying to troubleshoot? Use one of these:
- Discussion lists
- Frequently asked questions
- Improving slow response times
- Manuals, guidelines & user guides
- Service connection details
- Tips for using Libraries Australia services: Search tips, Cataloguing tips, Document Delivery tips
Exhausted all of the above and still need help? Then contact the Libraries Australia Help Desk.