On Wednesday/Thursday 6-7 June 2012, Anatta Abrahams will run be running a Cataloguing Client training course at the State Library of New South Wales.
This 2 day, hands-on course covers:
- searching for records using both commands and a search screen
- viewing records and navigating through sets
- browsing indexes
- creating bibliographic records editing and copying existing bibliographic records
- creating templates using templates to create a new record
- adding and editing holdings statements
- creating and using authority records, and
- customising the Client.
Familiarity with cataloguing processes and the MARC format are desirable. Contact the trainer to book your place.
For information about other upcoming courses please look at our upcoming training courses page.