On Friday, 22 June 2012, Helen Loosli will run be running a Document Delivery Basics training course at UNILINC in New South Wales.
This full day, hands-on course covers:
- how to search and view one’s own organisation details, and those of other organisations
- configure reciprocal arrangements between libraries
- searching for and displaying bibliographic records
- creating requests after a bibliographic search
- creating requests from a blank form
- sending, receiving and processing requests
- use the DocStore function as requester and responder
- using the messages and notes fields
- tracking and monitoring the status of requests
- creating and printing of activity reports
For further details or information about other upcoming courses please look at our upcoming training courses page.
Contact the trainer to book your place.