Win an iPod Touch
14 June 2011
Every month thousands of people access our website and services using their mobile phones.
Take our 5 minute survey and go into the draw to win an iPod Touch®. Your feedback will help us plan our mobile services.
To be eligible to win you must be an Australian resident and complete the survey before 5 pm on Wednesday 22 June 2011.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Australian or New Zealand citizens or residents are invited to submit one survey entry.
2. Submissions from National Library of Australia staff are welcome, however, staff will not be eligible to for the prize.
3. Entries must be submitted by completing the online survey. This survey will be available on the NLA website when entries open on 15 June.
4. Entries for the prize draw will be accepted from 9 am AEST on 15 June 2011 to 5 pm AEST on 22 June 2011.
5. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions will not be eligible for the prize.
6. The prize winner will be chosen at random. The selection will be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize winner will be notified by email on 24 June 2011. If the winner does not provide a response within seven (7) days a second draw will be made for a new winner.
8. The prize winner will be sent an iPod Touch® on supply of valid postal information. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.