Explore the range of services we offer to help you use our collections
- Get a Library card
- Reading rooms
- Collection delivery service
- Ask a Librarian
- Learning program
- Mobile resources
- Research guides and subject listings
- For family historians
- For researchers
- Private researchers and valuers
- Australian Libraries Gateway (ALG) - Discover Australian Libraries
- Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loans Our loans and document supply activities
- Libraries Australia Sharing resources and information to provide better library services
- NSLA eResources Working with State and Territory libraries to make eResources more accessible
- Supply1 Premier service for obtaining copies of reports, conference papers and journal articles
- CIP Obtain Cataloguing in Publication (CIP) for your publications.
- ISSN Apply for an International Standard Serial Numbers (ISSN) for your journal or newspaper or find out about ISSN.
- ISBN Allocation of International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN) in Australia is administered by the ISBN Agency Australia operated by Thorpe Bowker.
- ISMN Apply for an International Standard Music Numbers (ISMN) for published music or find out about ISMN.
- Legal Deposit Information on your legal deposit obligations.