What can you access in print?
Locate the material you need through the GovPubs list, and click on the link which shows the item and date you need.
Select NLA to find the "Amicus number" to use in the National Library Catalogue search. You can then request the item.
Please note that GovPubs is no longer being maintained and updated. It is still a useful guide to printed publications and includes tips on where to find items in State Libraries and the National Library.
- Attorney-General's Department - Information on legal infrastructure, laws and marketplace regulation, statistics and facts etc.
- Legislation (Attorney-General's Department) - Full text South Australian acts and subordinate legislation.
- Parliament of South Australia - Full text bills, legislation, speeches, committee reports, biographical information, Hansard etc.
- South Australian Courts - Supreme Court, District Court, Environment, Resources and Development Court, Magistrates Court, Youth Court, Wardens Court, Coroner's Court, Industrial Relations Court.
- Subject Index to South Australian Legislation - Index to the principal public acts of South Australia.