What can you access in print?
Locate the material you need through the GovPubs list, and click on the link which shows the item and date you need.
Select NLA to find the "Amicus number" to use in the National Library Catalogue search. You can then request the item.
Please note that GovPubs is no longer being maintained and updated. It is still a useful guide to printed publications and includes tips on where to find items in State Libraries and the National Library.
- Department of Justice - Divisions, current programs, annual reports etc.
- Legislation (Department of Premier & Cabinet) - Full text Tasmanian acts and subordinate legislation as well as current bills.
- Parliament - Full text bills, speeches, committee reports, biographical information, Hansard etc.
- Tasmanian Courts - Supreme Court, Magistrates Court, and Anti-Discrimination Tribunal.
- Tasmania Online - A directory of web sites from the Tasmanian government.