What can you access in print?
Locate the material you need through the GovPubs list, and click on the link which shows the item and date you need.
Select NLA to find the "Amicus number" to use in the National Library Catalogue search. You can then request the item.
Please note that GovPubs is no longer being maintained and updated. It is still a useful guide to printed publications and includes tips on where to find items in State Libraries and the National Library.
- Department of Justice - Departmental resources, business units, consumer information, safety etc.
- Legislation (Office of the Chief Parliamentary Counsel) - Full text Victorian acts and subordinate legislation.
- Parliament - Full text bills, speeches, committee reports, biographical information, Hansard etc.
- Victoria Law - Plain language resources about the legal system in Victoria.
- Victorian Courts - Supreme Court, County Court, Magistrates Court, Children's Court, State Coroner's Court, and PERIN Court; Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal, and Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Victorian Law Handbook - legal information website suported by the Department of Justice
- Victorian Law Reform Commission - The Victorian Law Reform Commission (VLRC) was established under the Victorian Law Reform Commission Act 2000 as a central agency for developing law reform in Victoria.