What can you access in print?
Locate the material you need through the GovPubs list, and click on the link which shows the item and date you need.
Select NLA to find the "Amicus number" to use in the National Library Catalogue search. You can then request the item.
Please note that GovPubs is no longer being maintained and updated. It is still a useful guide to printed publications and includes tips on where to find items in State Libraries and the National Library.
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General - Departmental resources, courts and tribunals, JPs, births, deaths and marriages, guardianship etc.
- Legislation (Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel) - Full text Queensland acts and subordinate legislation.
- Parliament of Queensland (Legislative Assembly) - Full text bills, speeches, committee reports, biographical information, Hansard etc.
- Queensland Courts - Supreme Court, Magistrates Court, Children's Court, Planning and Environment Court, and Mental Health Court.
- Queensland Law Reform Commission - Full text publications..