What information do you need?
Standards can be identified in three main ways:
- Standard number, e.g. AS/NZS 2032: 2006 (prefix + number: year)
- Standard title, e.g. Installation of PVC pipe systems
- Keyword: e.g. PVC pipe
You only need to know one of these elements to start planning your search.
Have you already identified the standard you need?
There are too many standards to list individually in the Library catalogue, but there are other ways to locate them:
- To locate current standards, go to either the Library Catalogue record or eResources entry for the SAI Global On-line Public Library to gain access to this online standards database from within the Library
- Older standards are published in large continuing series, which are not available online. Use of this guide will help you to find them in the Library's Catalogue
Do you need more details before you can search?
If you need more details to identify a particular standard, you can search for a standard number, title or subject/keyword.
- To identify current standards, use the search function of an online standards database such as the SAI Global On-line Public Library
- To find older standards, visit the Library and consult a printed index.