- Image capture standards
Image capture standards used in collection material digitisation.
- Images for Web delivery - standards
Standards used in production of derivatives for Web delivery.
- Digital capture equipment
Capture devices used and guidelines for selection of a device suitable for capture of particular types of collection materials
- Workflows for still image digitisation
Workflows used by the National Library in its collection digitisation program
- Metadata for images created by the National Library of Australia
Guidelines for extracting or creating metadata describing images created through the digitisation process.
- Persistent identifier scheme for digital collections at the National Library of Australia
Outline of the National Library's naming scheme for digital objects.
- Care and handling guidelines
Guidelines on the care and handling of material to be digitised.