Learn more about our current appeals, projects and initiatives.
Treasures Gallery support fund
The Fund provides financial support for education and exhibition programs for our Treasures Gallery.
The Gallery opened to the public in October 2011 and already over 300,000 visitors have discovered its treasures, including over 30,000 school children. This is all made possible through the generosity of our supporters and the rare and inspiring items that are available to be enjoyed by all.
The Gallery’s iconic items, such as the James Cook's Endeavour journal, an original manuscript for Waltzing Matilda and the papers of Edward Koiki Mabo, are regularly refreshed with new content ensuring a new experience each time you visit.
In the coming year, the Treasures Gallery Support Fund will assist us to share the Library’s treasures and the story of our nation’s journey with an even larger audience. We believe that every Australian should visit the Treasures Gallery at least once in their lifetime.
We hope that you can support the Treasures Gallery by giving online or by downloading and returning the donation form (PDF, 54KB).
The personal information which we collect and hold about you will only be used for the purpose of providing you with information about the Library’s programs, activities and services which may be of interest, and responding to and managing related financial transactions.
- Share the Story of James Cook and His Voyages
- Share the Story of Women's Suffrage
- Preserving the Don Banks Collection
- Preserve Celestial Souvenirs
- Help us Share the Story of Australia's currency
- Supporting Fellowships and Scholarships
- Change Lives, Support Trove
- Help us Preserve Medieval Manuscripts
- Help us Preserve Blaeu's 'Archipelagus Orientalis'