- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
The National Library of Australia’s website and social media accounts represent the different parts of the organisation. They forward our mission to collect, preserve and provide access to Australia’s documentary heritage. They are open to all and we welcome your comments as together we enrich the understanding of what it is to be Australian.
Keep your comments on our website and social media accounts relevant to the topic under discussion and respectful of the author and other commenters. While we encourage debate, we will delete any comment which:
- is spam
- would constitute or encourage a criminal offence, or give rise to liability under, or breach, any law
- is offensive
- includes profanity or personal abuse
- is racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable
- advertises products or services for profit
- is seen to impersonate someone else.
On our blogs, all comments are automatically passed through a spam filter before publishing. If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please contact us if this happens.
If you have any general feedback about the Library or our websites, we would love to hear it. Head to our user feedback form.
We look forward to hearing from you.