- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
Acknowledgement of the use of records filmed by the Australian Joint Copying Project should refer to the location of the original material and to the Australian Joint Copying Project. The location of the original material is identified in the relevant finding aid under 'Location of Originals' section.
Citation of items filmed by the Australian Joint Copying Project should include references to the location of the original material and to the AJCP nla.obj number, which serves as the online identifier for the digital copy.
TNA (PRO) Example:
TNA Series AIR 2/83/B 4894, New Zealand: suggested aerial postal service after the war, 1918 (AJCP ref: http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-727835064/findingaid#nla-obj-72783826 )
M Series Example:
- M582-M583, File 2, Journal of Robert Brooks, 1 January 1822 - 19 July 1826, National Library of Australia MS 2381 (M582-M583: http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-740094074/findingaid#nla-obj-740094297 )