- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
Advocate (Coffs Harbour) 1991-1995 (Wed.& Sat.; 30 reels) donated to the SLNSW by the Coffs Harbour Regional Museum.
District reporter (Nov. 2002-Dec. 2011; 9 reels) donated to the SLNSW by the publisher.
Gilgandra weekly & Castlereagh (pre-1949) back issues prior to 1949 were donated by the Editor/General Manager of the Gilgandra Weekly newspaper, and part owner of Gilgandra Newspapers Pty Ltd, Mrs Marion Ferrier.
Maitland Mail (20 Dec. 1909). In November 2011 country newspaper historian Kym Tilbrook alerted Anthony Laube to a framed copy of page 1 of Vol. 1 No. 2 (20 December 1909) edition of the Maitland Mail on display in the office of the current Yorke Peninsula Country Times. This title had been on the missing list of the SLSA for many years. Following a letter from Beth Robertson, SLSA, about ANPlan, the publisher's staff tracked down a photocopy of all four pages of the edition held by the local branch of the National Trust, which kindly lent it to SLSA for microfilming after determining that there was no record of who held the original.
Myall Coast nota (1997-1999) loaned to the SLNSW for filming from the Tea Gardens Hawks Nest Family Research Group.
Nota (Hawks Nest, N.S.W.; 1970-1996) loaned to the SLNSW for filming from the Tea Gardens Hawks Nest Family Research Group.
Southern star (Moruya, N.S.W.; May 1970-July 1989; 61 reels) donated to the SLNSW by Moruya and District Historical Society.