- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
- Strategic Plan (July 2015-June 2018)
- Five Year Plan (July 2010-July 2015) updated June 2013
- Key Indicators for measuring progress June 2009 updated June 2013
- What is a newspaper? Definition of a newspaper adopted by Australian Newspaper Plan libraries, May 2009; updated June 2013
- Australian Newspaper Digitisation Program Selection Policy January 2013
- Australian Newspaper Plan position statement on newspaper repatriation May 2013
- Discussion between cataloguing staff from ANPlan libraries in September 2006 resulted in the development of revised microform cataloguing guidelines - see Libraries Australia Descriptive Cataloguing Policy, Chapter 11: Microforms.
- Annual Report 2014/15 October 2015
- Annual Report 2013/14 October 2014
- Annual Report 2012/13 September 2013
- Annual Report 2011/12 October 2012
- Annual Report 2010/11 October 2011
- Search and Rescue campaign December 2011
- Environmental conditions for storing print and microfilmed newspapers March 2011
- Contributor Guidelines - provides information on how organisations can contribute digitised newspapers to Trove
- News for Our Time published in the National Library Magazine, December 2013
- Building a national treasure published in Gateways, October 2010.
- A Plan for Australian Newspapers published in the National Library Magazine, September 2010.
- Saving Newspapers published in Gateways, April 2010.
- Australian Newspapers - Searched and Found! published in Gateways, June 2009.
- Search and Rescue: The Australian Newspaper Plan published in Gateways, April 2008.
- The Australian Newspaper Plan: Preserving for Permanent Access in the Digital Age published in Gateways, October 2007.
- Long Live the News! published in National Library of Australia News, September 2006.
- A National Plan for Taking our Newspaper Heritage into the Future published in Gateways, February 2006.
- Facing the Future of Australian Newspapers, July 2013. Paper presented at: IFLA World Library and Information Congress, 17 - 23 August 2013, Singapore.
For documents relating to the digitisation of newspapers, see the Australian Newspapers Digitisation Program.