- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
Copies Direct supports the following payment methods.
You can pay online with a credit card. Your credit card will not be debited until the copy you have requested is sent to you. Please make sure the card details provided are current, accurate and your account has sufficient funds.
Credit card information is only used for the transaction on a secure site and is not kept by the National Library.
Cheque or money order
To make a payment by cheque/money order you need to:
- submit the order
- print out the confirmation form displayed
- attach your cheque/money order to the form
- post to:
Document Supply Service
National Library of Australia
Canberra ACT 2600
- If you are from overseas, cheques must be drawn from an Australian bank and in Australian dollars.
- Money orders are available for Australian customers only.
- We will not process your request until we receive the cheque or money order.