- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
NLA Publishing works with Australia’s leading writers, designers and illustrators to produce around 18 publications a year. Our books explore the subjects of the National Library of Australia’s rich and diverse collections.
Australian history is a main theme of our publications, as well as natural history, art, photography and literature. Our popular children’s books include picture books, novels and historical ‘faction’ and have won many awards.
- Visit the NLA Publishing website
- Read our latest book reviews
- View our featured author
- See NLA Publishing books in the National Library Bookshop
- Download an eBook from our archive
NLA Publishing is not currently accepting submissions. Please check back in July 2020.