- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
We have a preservation responsibility for the following digital collections:
- Australian web resources selected for inclusion in PANDORA Australia’s Web Archive, or gathered in periodic harvests of the Australian web domain or through other programs
- Preservation master copies produced by the digitisation of analogue materials from the Library’s collections (and in some cases, from the collections of other institutions), including the Newspaper Digitisation Program
- Australian digital publications (either directly deposited or originally published on physical carriers) acquired for the Library’s collections (including epublications and ephemera)
- Original unpublished digital files acquired or produced for inclusion in the Library’s Special Archival Collections (for example, Manuscripts, Pictures, Oral History, Maps).
Over time, this list of resource types can be expected to change in response to new business needs and opportunities, and reflect new forms of electronic publishing and communication.