- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
The Idea of the University
Crisis or Adaptation?
Talks / Lecture
Disruption is all around us. We are experiencing profound upheaval that is transforming our economies, our societies and our values.
For centuries, universities have advanced change in the public interest. Can they remain relevant in an era of fake news, anti-politics, and rising contempt for real expertise?
Challenge your way of thinking with a panel of experts that will discuss:
- The challenges facing students, academics, and the higher education sector today;
- What they believe the university of the future will look like, and;
- Whether engaging and inspiring the wider community should be core business for universities.
The Idea of the University matters to everyone concerned about adaptation and change in the 21st century.
Vice-Chancellor, The Australian National University
Political commentator, author and jounalist
Principal, Vox Populi Research
Director, Australian Centre for Public History, University of Technology Sydney
Director, Centre for Law, Arts and the Humanities, The Australian National University
Facilitator, Natasha Cica