- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
Some examples of online resources include:
- The National Museum of Australia Collaborating for Indigenous Rights website tells the story of the 1967 Referendum.
- The National Archives of Australia fact sheet details Government records relating to the Referendum, held by the Archives.
- For indepth information on the referendum you could try the Australian Parliamentary Library's background paper and the more recent research brief
There are also many print resources available. One example is The 1967 referendum: race, power, and the Australian Constitution
If you are unable to visit the Library, Trove can help you find and get items at libraries near you.