- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
A range of Fellowships and Scholarships for researchers, writers and artists, and younger scholars are available. They aim to stimulate scholarly, literary and artistic use of our collections, and engage the community. These opportunities are made possible by many generous donors.
Access to Library collections and staff expertise, financial assistance, and uninterrupted research time.
- National Library of Australia Fellowships for advanced research by scholars (2020 applications are closed)
- Creative Fellowships: Creative Arts Fellowships for practising artists and writers and the National Folk Fellowship (2020 applications are closed)
- Asia Study Grants to support use of the Asian language collections (2020 applications are open - closing 30 August 2019)
- Summer Scholarships for researchers aged under 35 undertaking PhD studies, plus one open age scholarship (2020 applications are closed)