Our FAQ information is continually expanding. It contains answers written by librarians in response to questions already asked. Type your keyword into the box and click on “Go”.
Can't find the answer? Submit your enquiry online.
Questions in The Spotlight
- How can I access the Library's collection from interstate or overseas?(115947 visits)
- Why register? What does registration allow me to do?(112431 visits)
- How can the National Library of Australia help with my family history research?(140906 visits)
- Can I buy a book from the National Library of Australia?(106313 visits)
- Can the Library value an item for me?(82583 visits)