Standards on the various services provided by Libraries Australia will be maintained through Expert Advisory Groups (EAGs). The role of these groups is to provide advice to the Libraries Australia Advisory Committee on a specific topic as needed.
There are currently no Expert Advisory Groups.
- EAG on Institution Specific Data
- EAG on e-resource cataloguing guidelines
- Subject Heading Review Panel
- Access to Electronic Resources
- Authority Record Delivery
- Cataloguing of E-Resources
- Kinetica Document Delivery
- Reference and End User Services
- ABN Standards Committee
- Bibliographic Standards
- Cataloguing Workflows
Information on or about the Kinetica & ABN EAGs (e.g membership, reports, surveys etc) is available upon request. Please contact the Help Desk if you have any queries regarding any of the EAGs or would like to obtain any of this information.