- Make a new Libraries Australia enquiry – to contact the Help Desk about Libraries Australia subscription service.
- Check on an existing Libraries Australia enquiry
- Ask a librarian - to ask a reference question about the National Library of Australia's collections.
Note: please ensure your spam/junk filters allow messages from email@example.com or else replies from us may go into your junk email folder.
- Report duplicate records on the ANBD
- Request a data refresh
- Request deep linking – ensure you have completed the deep linking details document and saved it to your hard drive.
- Link your Book Shop – ensure you have completed the Book Seller Deep Linking Details and saved it to your hard drive.
- Request LADD email alerts
- Reverse a LADD charge – for Lenders only.
- ISO ILL Interoperability: request to begin testing (if you would like to interoperate with LADD in the future) or request live site testing (if you are already an ISO site)
- Propose a new LCSH
- Propose a LCSH change
- Request to cancel Libraries Australia Subscription
Phone the Libraries Australia Help Desk
1800 026 155
This number is available Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm AEST/ADST and is toll-free within Australia.
National Library of Australia
CANBERRA ACT 2600