This year there was 3 concurrent tours. The tours occurred on Wednesday 22 October, starting at 1 pm and finishing at 5 pm. The tours included a stop for afternoon tea at a local cafe - courtesy of Libraries Australia.
Note: Numbers were limited for each tour and were assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Tour 1: Powerhouse Museum, University Technology Sydney, ABC Centre
- 1:00 pm
- Meet in the main entrance foyer of the Powerhouse Museum.
- 1:30 - 2:15 pm
- Powerhouse Museum Research Library
- 2.30 - 3.00 pm
- Afternoon tea
- 3:15 - 4:00 pm
- UTS City Campus Library
- cnr Quay Street and Ultimo Road
- 4:15 - 5:00 pm
- ABC Archives & Library Service
- 700 Harris Street
Tour 2: State Library of NSW, Australian Museum, Art Gallery of NSW
- 12:50 pm
- Meet in foyer of the Macquarie Street Wing to meet Group tour host, and the State Library of NSW tour guide.
- 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- State Library of NSW
- Macquarie Street
- 2:10 - 3:00 pm
- Australian Museum Research Library
- cnr College Street and William Street
- 3:10 - 4:30 pm
- Art Gallery of NSW, Research Library & Archive
- Art Gallery Road
At the conclusion of the Tour, the group enjoyed Art After Hours until 9pm.