Following a national call for expressions of interest last August, Libraries Australia is pleased to announce the members of the Libraries Australia Document Delivery (LADD) Futures Group.
The members are:
- Kim Thomson (Coordinator, Client Services & Business Teams, State Library of NSW)
- Margarita Moreno (Manager, Document Delivery Supply, National Library of Australia, and Chair, ALIA ILL Advisory Group)
- Anna Angelakis (Coordinator Onsite Services, State Library of South Australia)
- Lesley Caelli (Document Services Coordinator/ A/g e-Reserve Coordinator, University of Canberra)
- Nicola Carson (Library Technician, Curtin University)
- Kim Moore (Team Leader, Content Sharing, University of Southern Queensland)
- Nicole Hunt (Coordinator, Collections, Hume Libraries)
- Sue Warren (Corporate Librarian, Community Services, City of Gold Coast)
- Tom Girke (Senior Manager, Information Resources, CSIRO)
- Jackie Thomsen (Library Technician, Department of Transport and Main Roads).
The LADD Futures Group is a short-term advisory group to the Libraries Australia service. Members on the group have been selected because they offer a mix of experience from different library sectors, geographical locations, and resource sharing platforms and ecosystems.
In the coming months, the group will assist Libraries Australia create a roadmap for the future of the LADD service, and will contribute member perspectives on resource sharing systems and infrastructure, and advice on environmental issues influencing resource sharing activities.
Nikki Darby (Assistant Director, Libraries Australia Member Services) and Monika Szunejko (Director, Libraries Australia) will work with the LADD Futures Group to achieve the goals and ensure communication with the wider Libraries Australia community.