Get physical resources for your library's users with Libraries Australia Document Delivery (LADD), Australia’s largest document delivery and interlibrary loan service. Delivery of digital objects (NLA or member contributed) to the public is via Trove Delivery and navigation through full-text.
With Libraries Australia Document Delivery, you can:
- search for and request loans and copies from over 700 Australian libraries, as well as the New Zealand Te Puna interlibrary loan network
- easily manage your payments with a single billing and payment service for all your interlibrary loans
- use the Libraries Australia Document Delivery interface or your own library’s interlibrary loan system to find and get items.
You also have the option to:
- search Australian National Bibliographic Database using your own library’s system and interface via Z39.50
- link straight through to an item in a library’s catalogue once you’ve found it.