The Australian Joint Copying Project (AJCP) was a joint venture between the Library and the State Library of New South Wales to microfilm records, principally of Australasian and Pacific interest, held in public repositories, institutional and private collections in the United Kingdom. A large component of the materials microfilmed were the official records held in the Public Record Office relating to the British administration of the Australasian colonies and later to British interests and influence in Australasia. The Library continues to acquire on a case-by-case basis microfilm of records of Australian interest held in British repositories or in private hands.
Australian Joint Copying Project Handbook. 11 volumes. 1972-2005.
- Part 1: General Introduction, 2000 - 3rd edition
- Part 2: Colonial Office, 1974 - reprinted with addenda 1984
- Part 3: Home Office, 1974 - reprinted with addenda 1984
- Part 4: War Office, 1986 - 2nd edition
- Part 5: Foreign Office, 1974, reprinted with addenda 1984
- Part 6: Public Record Office, Air Ministry, Board of Trade, Exchequer and Audit Department, Treasury and Other Record Groups, 1995 - 2nd edition
- Part 7: Admiralty, 1993 - 2nd edition
- Part 8: Miscellaneous, 1998 - 3rd edition
- Part 9: Public Record Office Personal Collections, 1991
- Part 10: Dominions Office, 1991
- Part 11: Public Record Office, Classes Filmed in the Final Five Years of the Australian Joint Copying Project, 2005
Pacific Manuscripts Bureau. The Library is a full-member library of the PMB and holds a complete set of all the Pacific printed and manuscript materials filmed by the Bureau over many years.
- Complete annotated catalogue PMB printed document series microforms PMB Doc 1-400. Edited by Bess Flores. 1991.
- Complete annotated catalogue PMB manuscript series microfilms PMB 1-1030. Edited by Gillian Scott. 1991.