- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
While you aren't able to handle the journal due to preservation reasons, you can read the journal by:
- viewing the digitised copy of the journal online
- viewing the facsimile copy of the journal in the Library’s Special Collections Reading Room open access reference collection
- requesting the facsimile copy of the journal to view in the Library's Main Reading Room
- requesting the microfilm copy of the original manuscript to view in the Library's Newspapers and Family History zone
Our Treasures from the National Library website has further information on the journal and how it came into the Library's collection.
Our South Seas website also features the journal, and is a rich online resource on European voyaging and cross-cultural encounters in the Pacific between 1760 and 1800.