The Library subscribes to a number of online databases that provide access to information on Australian companies. These databases are listed under the heading 'Business and Commerce' in our eResources.
Some of our subscription resources can be accessed from home or work by Australian residents who are registered readers of the Library. They can be identified in eResources by the use of the 'key' symbol and include:.
- Australian business to business
A guide to exporting Australian companies and the products and services that they sell.
- Company 360
In depth business information and analysis on Australia's leading private and public companies.
- EIU country reports
Provides economic forecasts and indicators for over 190 countries
- Who's who in business in Australia
Biographical information on leading Australian business men and women.
The Library subscribes to a selection of online journal databases with company and business related content. These include:
- Australia New Zealand Reference Centre
- Business Source Premier
- Informit databases. A range of Australian research databases, including Informit Business eLibrary. Users may select the specific database they want by name, search across particular subject areas, or use search terms to find the most relevant content across the databases.
- Proquest Asian Business and Reference