- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
For new publishers
- What is ISMN?
- Register with the ISMN Agency
You only need to register your details once with the ISMN Agency.
For registered publishers
Find answers to frequently asked questions
Did you know?
The National Library of Australia collects a copy of all sheet music published in Australia via legal deposit
Find a music publisher
Search the directory for Australian publishers