- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
Community Heritage Grants
The Community Heritage Grants (CHG) program provides grants of up to $15,000 to:
- genealogical and historical societies
- Indigenous groups
- multicultural groups
CHG provides grants to assist with
- the preservation of collections with national significance
- collections of materials publicly accessible
These collections could consist of
- audiovisual material
CHG supports the following projects:
- significance assessments of collections
- preservation needs assessments of collections
- conservation activities and collection management, and
- training workshops.
Read about past CHG recipients.
CHG is funded by the Australian Government through the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications; National Library of Australia; the National Archives of Australia; the National Film and Sound Archive and the National Museum of Australia.