The Main Reading Room (Ground floor) will probably be your first stop because it gives you access to the Library’s general collection of published material.
In the Main Reading Room you will also find:
- printed books and journals from the general collection
- study areas with facilities for laptops and other portable devices
- a selection of new books, journals and daily newspapers on display
- a large number of computers with Internet and Microsoft Office suite
- MyReader2 enlarger for magnifying images onto a computer screen
For our youngest visitors, a small selection of children's books is available.