Copies Direct supports the following payment methods.
You can pay online with a credit card. Your credit card will not be charged until the copy you have requested is sent to you. Please make sure the card details provided are current, accurate and your account has sufficient funds.
Credit card information is only used for the transaction on a secure payment service and is not kept by the National Library. Note that a $1.00 pre-authorisation hold will be made to verify your card. This will disappear from your account within a few days, depending on your financial service provider.
Cheque or money order
To make a payment by cheque/money order you need to:
- submit the order
- print out the confirmation form displayed
- attach to the form your cheque/money order that is payable to the National Library of Australia.
- post to:
Digitisation on Demand
National Library of Australia
Canberra ACT 2600
- If you are outside Australia, cheques must be drawn on an Australian bank and in Australian dollars.
- Money orders are available for Australian customers only.
- We will not process your request until we receive the cheque or money order.
- For organisations requiring an invoice, you must register before making an order.