Copies Direct supports the following payment methods.
You can pay online with a credit card. Your credit card is not charged until we send your item to you. If we cannot fulfil your request, you will not be charged. Please make sure the card details provided are current, accurate and your account has sufficient funds.
Credit card information is only used for the transaction on a secure payment service and is not kept by the National Library. Note that a $1.00 pre-authorisation hold will be made to verify your card. This is NOT a charge, and it will disappear from your account within a few days, depending on your financial service provider.
Cheque or money order
To make a payment by cheque/money order (only if you are in Australia), you need to:
- submit the order
- print out the confirmation form displayed
- attach to the form your cheque/money order that is payable to the National Library of Australia.
- post to:
Digitisation on Demand
National Library of Australia
Canberra ACT 2600
- Our financial services provider does not accept international cheques. Credit cards are the only available payment option if you are outside Australia.
- Cheques and money orders are available for Australian customers for a limited period only. Our financial services provider is phasing out acceptance of cheque and money order payments in the second half of 2022.
- We will not process your request until we receive the cheque or money order.
- For organisations requiring an invoice, you must register before making an order.