- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
The Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) s 11C requires the Library to publish a disclosure log on its website. The disclosure log lists information which has been released in response to an FOI request.
The disclosure log requirement does not apply to:
- personal information about any person, if it would be unreasonable to publish the information
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person, if it would be unreasonable to publish the information
- other information covered by a determination by the Information Commissioner, if it would be unreasonable to publish the information
- any information if it is not reasonably practicable to publish the information because of the extent of modifications that would need to be made to delete the information mentioned in the above dot points
The information described in this disclosure log has been released by the Library under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 and is available for public access.
A link is provided if the information can be downloaded from this website or another website. Information listed in the disclosure that is not available on a website may be obtained by writing to:
National Library of Australia
Parkes ACT 2600
A charge may be imposed to reimburse the Library for the cost incurred in copying or reproducing the information or sending it to you. You will be notified if any charge is payable and required to pay the charge before the information is provided.
Information attached to, or referred to, in the Library's disclosure log will generally be removed after 12 months unless the information has enduring public value.
Freedom of information disclosure log
|FOI Reference No.||Summary of request||Date access given||Links to documents released|
|Access to documents from the Australian Public Service Commission relating to accrual of Long Service Leave||15 September 2017||Davey FOI document (PDF, 765 KB)|
|Access to documents relating to the Library's Trove||21 June 2016||Back FOI documents (PDF, 454KB)|
|2/2015||Access to documents relating to the hire of the theatre at the National Library of Australia.||27 October 2015||Sandry FOI No 1 (PDF, 2.11MB)|
|14/2042||Access to documents relating to the site Kangaroo Court.||1 May 2015||Dowling FOI No 3 (PDF, 466KB)
|3/2014||Access to documents relating to the site Kangaroo Court.||1 May 2014||Dowling FOI No 1 (PDF, 26KB)
Dowling FOI No 2 (PDF, 64KB)
|NLA12/788||Access to documents relating to Argus Index Online||28 June 2012||
Request item 1 (PDF, 567KB)
|4/2017||Access to policy/procedure/guideline documents relating to the administration of the Long Service Leave||9 October 2017||
Davey 4/17 FOI document 1 (PDF, 641KB)