How will my order be delivered?
Delivery options vary depending on what material you are ordering.
- The digital file you request will be available for download from the National Library's website. If the file is extremely large we will deliver via ShareFile, which is a secure file sharing service. We will send you an email when the file is ready, with a link to the web site to allow you to download it.
- The file formats we use include
- PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.)
- JPEG or TIFF (An image viewer is required to view JPEG and TIFF files.)
- MP3 (An audio file player is required to listen to MP3 files.)
- MP4 (A video file player is required to view MP4 files.)
Photographic quality prints
- The copy you ordered will be posted to the address provided in the order.
Material sourced from another library (interlibrary loans)
- The loan you request can only be used in the reading rooms of the National Library in Canberra.