The Friends of the National Library of Australia offer a wide range of membership categories to fit your situation. You can join and renew online, or print and complete a membership form and post it to us.
Local membership is for residents living within 80km of the Library.
|Local 1 year||$65|
|Local 2 years||$115|
|Other 1 year||$45|
|Other 2 years||$80|
National Library staff, pensioners, full-time students, and people who are unemployed. Not available for Seniors Card holders.
|Local 1 year||$45|
|Local 2 years||$75|
|Other 1 year||$35|
|Other 2 years||$60|
Up to five individuals residing in the same household.
|Local 1 year||$120|
|Local 2 years||$180|
|Other 1 year||$80|
|Other 2 years||$120|
Privacy notice: collection of personal information relating to the Friends of the National Library Inc.
The Friends of the National Library of Australia Inc. is an independently incorporated association under the Association Incorporations Act 1991 (ACT).
The personal information which we collect and hold about you will only be used for the purpose of:
- providing you with information about the Friends' programs, activities and services which may be of interest;
- providing you with a service you have requested;
- responding to and managing financial transactions relating to your membership of the Friends or attendance at Friends events;
If we do not collect this information, we will not be able to:
- provide the information or service you have requested and/or
- process your membership or financial transaction.
We will always offer you the opportunity to opt out of future communications.
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless you consent, or we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about how your personal information will be managed, please contact Lauren Conron, Executive Officer, Friends of the National Library on 02 6262 1551 or email email@example.com.