- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
Some records in our catalogue have the word 'various' in the call number field, and the 'Request this' button does not appear.
These are works in a series, meaning each individual issue has its own catalogue record and call number.
To find and request these items:
- Find and copy the title of the series. This is usually at the top of the catalogue record as the title, for instance: Australian Heritage Commission bibliography series and The Institute of Criminology monograph series.
- Click on the 'Advanced search' option under the search box.
- Paste the title of the series into the advanced search box, and select 'Series' from the drop down box.
- Click on the 'Find' button at the bottom of the screen. The results list includes all issues of that series.
Hint: if the results list is too long, go back to the Advanced search and enter more information to refine your search, for instance volume number, author or year of publication.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Librarian.