- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
A range of Fellowships and Scholarships for researchers, writers and artists, and younger scholars are available. They aim to stimulate scholarly, literary and artistic use of our collections, and engage the community. These opportunities are made possible by many generous donors.
Access to Library collections and staff expertise, financial assistance, and uninterrupted research time.
- National Library of Australia Fellowships for advanced research by scholars. Applications for the 2022 Fellowships program are now open and will close at 5pm, 26 April 2021.
- Creative Arts Fellowships for practising artists and writers. Applications for the 2022 program will open on 7 June 2021.
- National Folk Fellowship for established and emerging folk practitioners. Applications for the 2022 National Folk Fellowship program are now open and will close at 12pm, 21 June 2021.
- Summer Scholarships for researchers undertaking PhD studies. Applications for the 2022 program will open on 3 May 2021.
- Asia Study Grants to support use of the Asian language collections. Applications are now closed for the 2021 Asia Studies Grants program. Dates for the 2022 programs will be announced soon.