During your visit, please follow all the precautions we have put in place to protect you, other visitors and our staff. Please:
- Wear a mask at all times in the Library building
- Register your visit through the Check In CBR app
- Practice physical distancing
- Use cashless payment options
Please stay home if you’re unwell, required to self-isolate or required to be in quarantine — visitors exhibiting symptoms of illness may be asked to leave.
The Library has taken active steps to review and adjust the air conditioning system to maximum intake of fresh air.
If indoor spaces have reached maximum capacity under the ACT Government’s guidelines, you may be asked to delay your entry.
All hard surfaces in the Library are cleaned daily and high touch points will be cleaned throughout the day.
There are also hand hygiene facilities available at the entrance to the Library, entrance to the reading rooms and in other key locations. Sanitising wipes are also available for the public to use in the locker areas and in the Reading Rooms.
For further guidance on COVID-19 restrictions in the ACT, visit the ACT Government COVID-19 website.
We're always open online
- Discover free learning resources for primary and secondary students in our Digital Classroom.
- Enjoy our online events program, which includes learning webinars, videos, podcasts and blog posts.
- Ask a Librarian for help with research questions and navigating our collections.
- Stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter