- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
How to order copies of aerial photographs
Once you have identified which photographs you would like to copy, you can order using the Library’s Copies Direct service.
It is important to specify exactly which images you want to copy. Copies of aerial photographs are charged in batches of up to ten.
1. First scroll to the bottom of the catalogue record, and click on “Order a Copy” and “Add to Cart”.
2. Then select “Part(s) of item”, and specify the run and image numbers in the Sheet/Plate number field.
3. Complete the order form as usual.