- What we collect
- Preserving our collections
- Building our collections
- Selected Library collections
- Collection statistics
- History of the collection
- Processing and describing our collections
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)
Principle Australian government collector of statistics. Produces Key Economic Indicators and other economic statistics.
- Australian Securities and Investment Corporation (ASIC)
Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator. Maintains the Business Names Register
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
Australia's financial market
- deListed Australia
Information on delisted Australian companies.
Other library and archival resources
Significant collections of materials relating to Australian companies can be found in other libraries and archives.
Noel Butlin Archives: extensive collection of business records from Australian companies.
Guide to Australian Business Records: provides information on the location of collections of records relating to Australian business and business people.
Trove: also provides information on other library and archival holdings of book and non-book materials